UGA Biopharma is a full service contract R&D provider in the field of mammalian Cell Line Development. UGA`s proven core expertise is the development of Research Cell Banks for BioSimilar and Biotherapeutics manufacturing.
UGA offering compiles:
- Cell Line Development for pharmaceutical manufacturing (CHO cells)
- Upstream Process Development & Downstream Process Development
- Contract Analytics & Contract R&D
- Tech Transfer and Process Implementation Consulting
- Training in Cell Line Development & Culture TechniquesPRODUCTS:
- Ready-to-use Research Cell Banks for Biosimilar manufacturing
- Cost-effective proprietary chemically defined cell culture media for high yields
- Proprietary expression vectors for CHO cells
UGA Biopharma GmbH
16761 Hennigsdorf, Neuendorfstraße 20a (Deutschland)
+49 (0)3302 / 2024900
+49 (0)3302 / 2024901
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
UGA Biopharma directly or get in touch with our network management here. We are happy to assist and arrange a meeting with our members.