What does the glyconetBB Young Investigators offer?
We offer to:
- Get connected to peers in glycosciences
- Get inspired by talks from professionals in the field of glycobiology and glycobiotechnology
- Get informed at glyco-events and workshops
- See job postings in the field of glycobiology and glycobiotechnology
- Get involved and create this network actively
The glyconetBB Young Investigators are looking forward to your ideas and suggestions.
What are the goals of the glyconetBB Young Investigators?
The goal of the glyconetBB Young Investigators is to bring together young scientists to form a strong network of young researchers in the field of glycobiology and glycobiotechnology and related disciplines.
Who participates in the glyconetBB Young Investigators?
The program addresses graduates in the natural or life sciences such as biology, biochemistry, pharmacy, chemistry and medicine, veterinary medicine and food science.
Contact Dr. Bettina Schmiedchen for further information and to join the Young Investigators in Glycoscience.
+49 (0) 331.979 219 72 I email@example.com